We held our first online workshop recently, and we would like to thank everyone who joined us! There were dozens of participants, made up of architects, engineers, data scientists, and developers, in our first live hands-on event, and many more catching up with the recorded version.
Due to coronavirus, we have taken our popular and successful monthly face-to-face workshops into the virtual world. This workshop was originally meant to be held in Berlin. Moving it online meant that professionals could attend from all over the world, to join Luminati’s experts and learn about ethical scraping on a large scale, bot detection and proxy management.
The agenda for our first online workshop was as follows:
- Introduction with Or Lenchner, CEO
- Scraping and bot detection with Chris Fudali, LPM (Luminati Proxy Manager) Product Manager
- Hands-on practice, with a Luminati expert assigned to each group of participants to offer assistance
Chris’ presentation on scraping and proxy management covered:
- Getting started with scraping
- How to perform tasks using Luminati Proxy Manager, such as setting geolocation and rotating IP addresses
- Our network’s end-to-end encryption and installing proxy certificates
- LPM rules, for example, retry on failed requests and bandwidth optimization
Our next online workshop, on Data Collection and Proxy Management, is on 14th May, 2020. You can find out more and reserve your spot here.
For anyone who missed the first workshop or would like a recap: