We’d like to thank all the attendees that participated in our workshop in Paris! We had 76 professionals - architects, engineers, data scientists and developers discussing and sharing their experience in ethical data collection, learning how to avoid sophisticated bot-detection techniques and solving practical challenges of mass data collection.
We have covered:
- How to improve your online data collection success rate and cost-effectiveness.
- Understanding bot detection techniques, from IP reputation to device fingerprints.
- Prevent and overcome ReCaptcha, being blocked and cloaked.
- Practice the Proxy Manager with your toolchain.
- Learn from Luminati’s scraping experts as they share their data gathering advice and hands-on examples.
- A 1-on-1 session with a Luminati tech expert to optimize your specific use case, target site and crawler.
We are happy to share with you the highlights of the event.
Getting Started with Scraping
Introduction to Scraping, Luminati P2P Networks and Website Verification,
Bot Detection Techniques
Online Data Collection
Photos of the event: