Click here to enjoy a $20 promotion for using the Data Center Proxy Network!
- Creating a Luminati account
- Add your Zone as shown in the screens below
- Choose the Datacenter Network
- Name the zone, select country and the IP type: Shared (Pay per IP)
- Choose the number of IP’s you will be using, for example, if you have 3 accounts we suggest you to purchase 3 IP’s
- Once you have reviewed your plan type and associated costs, click Add Zone
- Now your zone is ready. You always have the option to edit the zone by clicking on the pencil on the left and take the data you will require for the next step. When adding or editing proxies go to the “my account” page
- For editing the proxy password click edit and choose either the default password 97pg8ohcno or a new one (it is now possible to edit the proxy password on the “my account” page).
- Head back to the zone summary
- To review your IP’s, click on the Allocated IP’s
- You will notice the list of Allocated IP’s
- Exit back to "Zone Summary" and then click the download arrow (ATTENTION! download from the "Zones" page and not from the "Allocated IP's" page)
TIP number 2: If you chose "new password" in step 9, please wait a few minutes before you download the allocated IP’s files, to allow the new password to sync with and reflect in the file
- This will download the zone IP file to your browser
- Open the file in the editor of your choice appear similar to the below example:
- Here is a breakdown of what is on each line - each line contains information about the proxy IP. This information is needed for your account settings within SF.
For your convenience we have breakdown the fields you need to fill as shown from the list below:
- Proxy type = HTTP
- Proxy IP = zproxy.lum-superproxy.io
- Proxy Port = 22225
- Proxy user = starts with:
- Proxy password = mysfprovidedpw
- Now go to the “My Account” page and either edit an existing account or add a new account
- Fill in the SF text field information taken from the Luminati downloaded file as explained in point 16.
To avoid account suspension, which will lead to losing all of the allocated IPs, we recommend enabling the auto-recharge feature, which will ensure that the account will never run out of funds. It could be on any amount, starting from $20.