WebHarvy is a Web Scraper that can easily extract text, HTML, images, URLs and emails from websites, and save the extracted content in various formats
Setting up WebHarvy
- Download and install WebHarvy Web Scraper
- Go to Webharvy → Home tab → Settings → Proxy Settings
Setting up Luminati account
- Sign up to Luminati's Proxy Network
- Go to your Luminati dashboard
- In the Integrate with Luminati Proxy Network section, select With a crawler or a bot option
- Click the Next button
- In the API Examples page, you will see the following details:
Proxy address, Port number, User name and Password
- Go back to WebHarvy Proxy settings and paste the details from Luminati to WebHarvy Proxy settings
- Click on the + button
- Click Apply
Webharvy will use proxy servers only during mining.
The configuration browser of Webharvy will not use this proxy server, so if you check the IP address within the configuration browser it will still be the original IP of your computer.
To make the configuration browser use the proxy server, you should set the proxy address directly in Windows.
To disable the proxy server, you just need to uncheck the Enable Network connection via Proxy server checkbox at Webharvy → Home Menu → Settings → Proxy Settings Tab.