Terms and Conditions
Last Updated Dec 2019
What is Luminati’s referral program and how does it work?
Generate your unique referral link, share or advertise it to businesses that could benefit from Luminati’s services,
and receive 50% of your referred customers spent - up to $1,000 per referral!
How is the commission calculated:
- The commission is based on revenue generated by your referred customers
- The commission is calculated by Luminati and solely based on its records once a month, at the end of each calendar month
- The revenue generated by your referred customers will be calculated based on usage
- Your total commission is presented under the total sum of the “commission balance” column in your Referral Dashboard
How and when you will get paid:
- Payments are made once a month, by or before the 15th (via Credit, PayPal, Payoneer, and Wire-transfer) for revenue generated on the previous month
- Minimum payout: payments can be claimed only for a minimum balance of $100 commission
- Commission claim is made from the Referral Dashboard by clicking the ‘Withdraw commission’ button
- On the 5 of any given month, we will send you an email reminder to collect your referrals commission
- If a referred customer clicked on several affiliate links, the referred customer will be associated with the last affiliate link used
- You can not carry out search engine marketing activities using the phrase "Luminati"
- If the referred customer already exists in our systems, no reward will be applied to the affiliate
- Referred customers can not be from your own company
- Both the affiliate and the referred customer must be at least 18 years of age
Terms and conditions:
- Luminati reserves the right to modify these program terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice
- By participating in the program you accept the program terms and conditions and any modifications. Luminati may also, at its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify the program or any aspect of the program without notice.
- Luminati reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit any referrer from participating in any aspect of the program if Luminati deems or suspects that such referrer has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
a) acting in violation of these program terms and conditions;
b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the program or site;
c) acting with intent to annoy, harass, or abuse any other person;
d) any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity;
e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Luminati to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the program, Luminati’s guidelines or applicable laws;
- Participants in the program must comply with all up-to-date spam laws. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from the Luminati referral program. Referral links may not be distributed by you in a manner that is in breach of any third party rights or your undertakings towards a third party (including any former employer)
- Luminati shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these program terms and conditions or intent of these program terms and conditions
- Luminati will not pay over $1,000 per referred customer. Once a referral has reached this threshold, the referrer will no longer be eligible to receive additional payments
- Payment which is not claimed by an affiliate for over 6 months will expire